Chrome Photomask Etchants
Transene Chrome Mask Etchant 9030 is an economical ceric ammonium nitrate system for precise, clean etching during high production volume of chrome photomasks and plates. Compatible with positive and negative photoresists, Chrome Mask Etchant 9030 is filtered to remove all particulates above 0.2 microns.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Filtered to 0.2 micrometers; low particulates
- Effective for chrome masks
- Compatible with photoresist
- Low cost to meet photomask fabrication requirements
- Available as a ready-to-use solution or economical concentrate
|Specific Gravity||1.070-1.085 g/cc|
|Operating Temperature||Variable; 25 oC recommended|
|Etch Rate 25°C||18-20 Å / sec|
Etching temperature varies depending on film thickness. Etch times range from 30 seconds to 120 seconds at room temperature with constant circulation. Heating will accelerate the etch rate. Chrome Mask Etchant 9030 should be operated in a well-ventilated hood.