Bright Copper Cleaner
For Printed Circuit Boards
Removes tarnish from copper and copper-alloy surfaces. Simultaneously forms a thin, protective film, highly resistant to corrosion. Recommended for cleaning copper circuit boards and to maintain boards free of oxide.
- Rapid, economical cleaning of circuit boards.
- Produces a molecular-bonded physical barrier layer, stable to 280 °C.
- Monomolecular barrier film makes copper corrosion resistant; does not wipe or dissolve off. Protection is lasting.
- Enhances fluxing, soldering and coating operations of circuit boards.
- No adverse electrical effects.
PC Boards should be degreased first, if necessary.
|Tank||Pyrex glass, fiberglass, polypropylene, etc.|
|Temperature||140 °F – 175 °F|
|Immersion Time||20-30 seconds|